Have you invested in your IRAH-Individual Retirement Account for Health?
Prime-Time Health Workshops are for those who want to take charge of their health, prevent illness, and learn skills for a lifetime of healthy living. It is a scientifically proven plan developed by Dr. William Sears for healthy aging to help adults and seniors:
- Understand how the body changes
- Prevent disease and unhealthy aging
- Boost energy, stress less, sleep better, and sharpen thinking
- Reduce the risk of cancer and the "highs" (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugars)
- Become fit, strong, and flexible
These 90-minute workshops are taught as a series of 4 workshops (recommended), or can also be attended independently. Each workshop consists of 2-3 healthy tool tips and activities, a healthy snack and recipes, and on your own assignments to continue learning.
The Four Prime-Time Health Workshops are as follows:
- Open Your Internal Pharmacy - We learn the keys and science behind the body’s internal pharmacy, how you can help the body produce these custom-made medicines and how to take charge of your health.
- Make Health Your Hobby - This workshop is about how to manage your IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health). We discuss healthy aging, inflammation, digestion, and grazing vs. gorging. We also learn how to read a nutrition label.
- Move Waste From Your Waist - We review the difference of waist vs. size and discuss body types. We examine how movement benefits us and spend some time learning simple exercises.
- Live Without Pain and Inflammation - We learn what causes inflammation and how to reduce inflammation and stress. We talk about the risks of poor diet and the benefits of reshaping your tastes.
Dates and times of our Prime-Time Health Workshops can be found on our Family Health Coach Facebook Events Page as well as on Eventbrite.