Lymphatic drainage massage uses gentle rhythmic touch to help detoxify the body. Lymph vessels are found throughout the body, with more than 70% of them found just below the skin. With light pressure, cellular waste can be moved through the lymph system to the lymph nodes where bacteria, viruses, and foreign substances can be trapped and destroyed.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage:
- Stimulates the lymph system to work more efficiently
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Removes stagnant fluid from tissues
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Decongests body after surgery
- Relieves fatigue